Sunday, August 12, 2007

It Is Never Too Early For Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I don't know if it is because of the actual holiday or if it is because I LOVE Fall and Winter and Halloween just kind of kicks that off. I get really excited about picking my kids costume and buying candy for other kids and decorating my house inside and out. I have always been a horror book lover so I like doing the scary stuff. One of these days I will have time to make my house into a haunted house.

I don't know if many people send out Halloween greeting cards but more people should.

Halo Designs

This cute little whichy just wants to have fun. This card is made with heavy cardstock and is blank on the inside. It measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches.

Halo Designs

This is one of my favorite Halloween cards ever. Also made with heavy cardstock and blank on the inside. The measurements are also 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches.

Please checkout my boutique, http://halodesigns.etsy.com for these festive cards and to see my entire Halloween collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are darling Halloween cards. And a very nice blog!