Monday, October 8, 2007

30 Days to a Better Shop

So today is day 7 and although our assignment hasn't been posted for today I wanted to catch you up on the passed assignments.

Day 3 was to revise and improve our sections. I have used all of my available sections and they pretty much break down everything that I have in my shop.

Day 4 was to update our profile. I am behind and haven't done that yet but I will by the end of today.

Day 5 was to update our banner banners and avatars. I just bought a new banner as you may have read in one of my previous posts so that is already taken care of.

Day 6 and 7 we needed to revise our item names and descriptions. Many of my item names and descriptions I am already satisfied with and I will be changing the others as I have time. I have many items in my shop so this will take a little time to go through all of them.

So now you are up to date and I will be back tomorrow to let you know where we go from here.

No comments: