Tuesday, October 2, 2007

30 DAY SHOP MAKEOVER-DAY TWO

So day two of the "30 day makeover" is to change your shop announcement. This is my original one from Halo Designs:

If you are looking for HeavenlyBodies bath and body products they are now in their very own shop:
*HEAVENLYBODIES.ETSY.COM*

Here you will find handcrafted sterling silver, Swarovski crystal, semiprecious gemstones and other quality materials.
You will also find an eclectic mix of products such as hairbows, greeting cards, and many other prettys to tickle your fancy.

If there is a greeting card that you would like made with a different theme, for example a birthday card into a thank you card or a hello card into a birthday card, please let me know and I will do it for you.

I welcome custom orders.

And this in my new one:

Welcome to my boutique!

Variety is the spice of life right? If your answer is yes then you've come to the right place.

Please look around and you will see a colorful selection of sterling silver jewelry, all occasion greeting cards, crochet items, and other items to spice up your life.

If you need anything custom made please let me know and with your brains and my brawn we can whip up a fabulous creation.

Any greeting card design you see here can be made for whatever occasion you desire. Just say the word.

If you are looking for sweet smelling bath and body products please visit my other boutique, heavenlybodies.etsy.com.

A good start don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new announcement looks so good; great job!


Christina

Cathy said...

Sounds much "fresher" - well done! It's not always easy to revamp something when you have the old idea in front of you.

Unknown said...

I think the new one is lovely- very upbeat. I'm playing catch up- hope I can come up with something half as nice!